Bockslaff Strahmann GbR
Emser Straße 9
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 544 61 793
Fax: +49 (0) 30 544 61 794
- The following information concerns the collection of person-related occurring from the use of this website. Person-related data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
- NIMROD is the service provider for this website pursuant to Sec. 13 of the Telemedia Act [Telemediengesetz] and the controller pursuant to Sec. 3 para. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz] (see our imprint).
- At any time you have the right to request information on the data collected by us with regard to you as well as to its origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to which this data is submitted and the purpose of its storage.
- If you have given us your consent regarding the use of data, you may revoke this consent at any time.
- Please address any information requests or demands via e-mail to: email@example.com
- We maintain up-to-date technical measures to guarantee data security, especially to protect your person-related data during the process of data transmission and from the knowledge of third parties. Our technological devices and procedures are regularly updated to the according current technical standards.
- The mere use of our website for information purposes, i.e. without registration or other forms of information transmission on your behalf, does not trigger a collection of person-related data by us, except for the data transmitted by your browser in order to enable access to the website and this contact-form. This data includes:
- IP address,
- date and time of the access, time-zone-difference in relation to GMT,
- content of the access (specific page accessed),
- access status,
- specific volume of transferred data,
- website from which the requested is directed,
- operating system and its interface,
- language and version of the browser software.
- Furthermore, the use of our website causes your computer to save cookies. A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer. It is linked with the user’s browser and transmits certain pieces of information to the website host, i.e. in this case to us. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are designed to make the overall use of the Internet more effective and user-friendly.
- consistent cookies (temporary use)
- persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Consistent cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They especially include session cookies, which store a so-called fashion-ID which enables different requests by your browser to be assigned to the common session. Thus, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies expire at a specific date or after a specific period of time, which can vary with each cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security options at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your desire and e.g. reject the acceptance of a specific cookie or third-party cookies in general. However, we would like to point out that this may prevent you from using all of the website’s functions.
Consumers may also turn to the EU’s Online Dispute Resolution website, which can be found here.